Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tonight is one of those nights. All those bad feelings are trying to push their way to the surface. I can feel my  heart ache a little. No matter how successful I am at suppressing these feelings, they find their way out from time to time. Maybe it's because I'm listening to Leona Lewis. Damn you, Leona, and your melodies about reminiscing and old love! 

Now that that's been said... I'm pretty excited about leaving for Cali on Saturday. My first vacation in 3 years!! Granted, it'll probably be mostly family fun, but hey, at this point, i'll take any getaway I can get. It will likely be the highlight of my summer. That, and going back to Austin in July. My summer's been pretty full of major bumming. Mall bumming, movie bumming. Bumming at Barnes and Noble, dragging friends into the bumming...and now, back to more bumming :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment