Friday, February 20, 2009

bad student

I seriously question what happened to the motivation I had for school last semester. Instead of writing a 4 page paper that is due tomorrow, I'm idly sitting here...well now I'm typing this blog, but you get the point. 

Now I've found this interesting article I'd like to share!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/19/women.bikinis.objects/index.html

PROOF that guys are jerks and just look at girls as objects! ok, i'm being a hater at the same time, but I find it interesting that there's researched evidence on the fact that when a man sees a scantily dressed woman, the area of his brain that fires is associated with "handling tools" and "permforming actions" (no wordplay intended). Apparently, these reactions are below the level of consciousness, and that action words such as "grab" and "handle" naturally surface in their minds. I think guys just aren't able to think logically in the presence of a hot girl. period. 

Example. Guy sees what he thinks is a "hot" girl. Guy's lower head is saying one thing, and guy's other head is saying THE SAME THING. Conclusion, Guy fucks up a relationship by going after sluttily dressed sorority girl. 

man there's a lot of hate going on in my head after what I just wrote. hopefully, and soon, I won't be drawn towards writing these angry blogs...but for now, I am a woman with scorn!!

3 comments:

  1. hmm...and i deleted all of my "angry" blogs, because i felt guilty. i guess i should re-post the one on all of my asshole roommates :) that's a very cool article by the way; i just read it. us poor guys, two heads but only one brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. Greg's comment reminds me of a book my friend recommended me. A movie on it is going to come out this year I think. It's about this guy hearing stories that his asshole friends do, and he writes it all into this one book. My friend told me about a shitty guy. I guess he needed to go number two really badly. He's running to find the restroom and doesn't realized he shitted in his pants. So he's running, and his feet I guess kicks it up to his head. (NASTY!) When he gets to the potty, he shits EVERYWHERE. Shit splatters on the wall, and he walks out. He thought his day was crap, but then he sees the woman that cleans the restrooms... She started crying. He just leaves. I need to ask her the name of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. wtf, mimi. i don't understand the last part of your comment at all. LOL.

    ReplyDelete