Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Your Wedding Better Sleep With One Eye Open!"

I just finished watching "Bride Wars" and that has to be the best chick flick I've seen in a long time. As I watched Anne Hathaway's character, Emma Allen, on screen, I felt as if I were watching myself and what would've happened 10 years later had I stayed with a certain person. Trapped in a relationship out of convenience and comfort, and thinking the person you're with is the same person you fell in love with. Hell, even the guy who played her fiancee sent me whipping through painful flashbacks. It was an all too vivid reminder of things that need to be forgotten. The only silver lining was that through all the mess, Emma had the support and love of her best friend. Who needs guys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment